Seasonal hiring is a different animal from the job of finding candidates for permanent positions. It's a short-term game that demands high-volume results. Seasonal hiring also draws a different category of candidates than hiring managers and HR are generally familiar with. Finally, seasonal hiring needs to happen super fast if you want to beat the competition.
The upshot is often a huge stack of paper applications literally piled atop someone's desk, routinely left untouched until the last possible minute. Five changes to how you manage seasonal hiring can help you hire faster and better.
"Now Is the Time: Five Resolutions to Take the Pain Out of Seasonal Hiring" presents an engaging and insightful look at five crucial changes any organization can make to ensure that seasonal hiring is more efficient, more effective and gets five-star employees hired fast.
- Drastically reduce the amount of paperwork in hiring
- Empower managers to hire the best candidate for each job fast
- Make it easy and efficient to identify temporary employees who will thrive and want to stay with the company
- Develop a stream of qualified candidates from the very places where they want to work
- Streamline the onboarding process and take the headache out of operations and HR
"Now Is the Time: Five Resolutions to Take the Pain Out of Seasonal Hiring," a highly informative paper from JobApp, the talent acquisition and management solution dedicated to companies with a decentralized workforce, expands on each of the five resolutions and presents practical applications of each one.
The results include finding and hiring better employees faster, reducing paperwork, radically streamlining sourcing and hiring processes, cutting data-entry errors, and improving compliance with I-9 rules and hiring regulations.
From JobApp, learn how you can turn a seasonal nightmare into a competitive advantage.