Game applications in business result in both long and short-term success. Short-term effects will occur quickly, while proper implementation and use of game psychology will enable business leaders to maintain this success in the long-term.
Gain valuable insights into both long and short-term gamification success from these industry visionaries, and learn how to harness the power of games to fundamentally change the nature of work.
Our speakers, Byron Reeves, Professor of Communication at Stanford University and Co-Founder of Seriosity, Inc., and Steve Sims, Founder of the Behavior Lab and VP Solutions & Design at Badgeville, will share:
- A road map for developing game applications in business
- The difference between short and long term goals in gamification
- The psychology behind game mechanics and how they work
Who should attend:
- Directors and VP's of Innovation
- Marketing Managers, Business Developers, Product Managers, Thought Leaders
- Anyone Interested in the Future of Gamification
Register now - space is limited.