Using data to reinvent one’s business has reached the mainstream.
Data and analytics allow us to change the world around us: it gives us insights into what is happening, allowing us to optimize our strategy, create new business opportunities, and make more accurate predictions.
He who holds the data; holds the power.
Listen to an interactive discussion (socialcast) with a select group of IBM Data Scientists that goes beyond the tools and tackles new ways your business can use data to:
- Predict problems before they occur
- Search quickly across massive amounts of data
- Optimize across their IT app infrastructure
Our panel of experts is comprised of the following guests:
- Doug McClure IT Operations Analytics Solutions Architecture and Development at IBM
- Daniel Roscigno Data Scientist IBM Software Group, Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure
- Robert McKeown Data Scientist and Architect IBM Software Group, Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure