The number of employees still engaged after their first six months on the job is roughly 40%. As the workplace continues to evolve, itís more important than ever to develop an engagement strategy that will combat the fatigue youíll see among the other 60% of your employees. You canít rely on 20th-century strategies for 21st-century challenges. Download our article to learn the top 6 workplace trends youíll experience in 2015, as well as best practices to follow to drive engagement.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.