We now live in a world where more than 55% of online visits come from a smartphone. Therefore it is important to acknowledge that Mobile is not a channel, but a portal to customer-led marketing, and the need to understand your customer’s context is greater than ever.
In a recent webinar, industry experts Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst from Forrester Research Inc and Jessica Stephens, Chief Marketing Officer at SmartFocus discuss the importance of contextualization and how you need to send relevant, contextual messages to your customer to strengthen those relationships, increase purchase opportunities and most importantly – not loose them to competitors.
Hear the experts discuss:
- How context-aware messages must adapt to both environment and time
- Marketing programs led by you, triggered by customer behavior and optimized for mobile
- Generate higher ROI through 20:20 customer insight via email, push and proximity marketing
- How contextualization is being used across the retail, eCommerce, travel and hospitality industries
- How retailers use contextualization in their marketing today
Watch the webinar to become empowered to refocus your marketing around the context in which your customers receive your messages and learn how making this shift will keep your customers happy, build loyalty, and ultimately drive sales.