Though measuring performance, planning and forecasting are top priorities for 87 percent of CFOs, only 45 percent of CFOs think themselves effective at doing so. With heightened volatility, uncertainty and risk having become parts of the normal course of business, CFOs are struggling to drive profitable growth and to adapt to risk. In response, leading finance organizations are applying analytics to drive finance efficiency, deliver foresight and steer business performance.
IBM Virtual Finance Forum 2015 is a complimentary virtual conference designed to help finance organizations apply analytics in management decision-making to anticipate and shape business outcomes. Finance professionals will be able to attend a keynote address from the Hackett Group and breakout sessions that will include a virtual customer roundtable and virtual booths. In doing so, they will learn about current industry practices in performance management as well as about cutting-edge analytic solutions enabled by cloud, mobility and social collaboration that can help businesses become agile enterprises whose decisions anticipate the future.
Discover the latest innovations in IBM analytics solutions, which combine power and flexibility to help meet demanding requirements, leveraging quick deployment and ease of use to accelerate business impact. Moreover, learn how these innovations can help your organization do the following:
Those who want to help their business make decisions that anticipate the future won’t want to miss this exclusive event.
- Continually align metrics, initiatives and resources with strategy.
- Gain insights into the drivers of revenue, profit and working capital.
- Create timely, reliable forecasts to align operating costs with new levels of business activity.
- Apply predictive modeling and optimization to gain foresight and trigger action.
- Align sales strategy and compensation plans with corporate objectives and compliance mandates.
- Responsively address internal and external risks.
- Confidently report to internal and external stakeholders