Looking for ways to collaborate better with your business partners, beyond just better document exchange? Then you’re probably evaluating B2B e-commerce networks. But that landscape – and your options – are quickly changing, making your way forward harder to nail down.
Traditional EDI, supplier networks, and industry-based networks are being commoditized and you and your business partners on both the buy-side and the sell-side of the house need to determine which vendors will best meet your collaborative network needs, now and in the future. To help, Forrester spells it all out in this new report, explaining how…
- business networks are the emerging linchpin for B2B e-commerce
- traditional networks are converging in the race to become business networks
- you can balance your current supplier network needs with the emerging business networks
We don’t think you’ll find a more comprehensive and balanced analysis of today’s network vendors.
In case you’re wondering, Forrester will tell you that Ariba has the largest and most advanced PO/invoice supplier network. That we’re leading the way to true business network collaboration through…
- scale, with enough buyers and sellers to create a positive network effect
- treating suppliers as customers
- a focus on solving vertical industry needs and challenges
- sound economics to support future growth
To learn more, download your copy today.