It's no secret that mobile technology has revolutionized the way consumers conduct their lives. Mobile technology has become ubiquitous, influencing the business workplace and workforce. Last year, IDC predicted that 75% of the US and nearly 40% of the global workforce would be mobile and signs indicate that the rate of mobile growth is only being accelerated by the advancement of cloud technology, improved security, and more reliable network access.
What you'll learn:
- The trends that are driving change in the business communications industry
- The changing ways end users operate thanks to developments in mobility and communication
- The impact of bring your own device (BYOD) and smartphones for remote workers
- Understanding what the cloud is for the mobile workforce
Who should attend?
- Information Technology management (Director/Manager/Leads)
- Small and Mediums size Business Owners or anyone with an influence on workforce experience and technology strategy
Ryan Smith, Director of Product Marketing, Cloud Solutions
Award-winning speaker and Podcast host, Ryan Smith, is a seasoned marketing professional with over 15 years’ experience in high-tech enterprise marketing and product management, Smith is currently responsible for leading Mitel's Cloud product marketing team. With previous experience at Nokia and Novation, Smith excels in identifying and championing new market and product opportunities, developing positioning and messaging, and executing on business strategy