Businesses modernize IT production because it enables them to be more productive. But often, as they go about modernizing their production environment, they are forced to recognize that they are using inadequate approaches to protect the data in it.
When IT decision makers at midsized organizations are assessing the modern data protection options available to them, five key questions can help them uncover the technologies that might be most appropriate. The questions center on:
- What does the organization need to protect?
- What kinds of recoverability should it plan for?
- How can it reduce its costs?
- How long does it need to keep its data?
- Which cloud method or approach is best for the organization?
Download this white paper to learn more.
Sponsor: HPE and Intel® processor. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.