If youíve started to think your lumber and building materials (LBM) business could be getting more from your software, it might be time for a change. Now is a great time to assess your current software, as recent technological innovations have offered up some very compelling reasons to take a look at the market.
Epicor gives LBM businesses the tools they need to make the most informed software choices. This white paper provides 10 signs youíve outgrown your current software, including:
- You lack the resources and information to build strategic programs based on best practices
- You have insufficient visibility and insight to tap into new opportunities
- You spend a lot of time and money performing what should be routine tasks
If any of these statements apply to your business, itís probably time to make a switch. Read the white paper to see the other signs, and donít let your software systems hold you back from taking your company where you want it to go.
Epicor solutions have long been a top choice for many LBM businesses, because Epicor software:
- Focuses on revenue
- Delivers real insight into your data
- Makes your operational processes more efficient
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of your business
- Gives you a genuine competitive advantage
Consider whether your current software can deliver these advantages to your business. If your system falls short, it may be time to see what else is available. Read the white paper to get your evaluation started.