Regulatory fines for violations of HIPAA in the US, DPA in the UK and GDPR can cost organizations millions of dollars. And providers can’t afford the costs of cyber security incidents which can range from prolonged downtime, not being able to care for patients, to paying a ransom to unencrypt important data.
Learn the biggest threats to your organization and how to improve protection against:
- Ransomware such as WannaCry and Petya
- Malicious URLs that entice users to click
- Bad Attachments that can infect your network
- Business email compromise that siphons information or cash from your organization
- Internal employees and the potential for malicious intent or careless mistakes