Adobe automates the process of turning insights into action by connecting Adobe Analytics to other solutions in Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager. Four features make this possible:
• Anomaly detection. The technology automatically analyzes trends and determines if they are statistically significant — in milliseconds.
• Analyze play button. With analytics, you can take insights and connect them to your email, DMP, and personalization platform in seconds.
• Intelligent alert. A built-in alerting system sends an SMS text or email when it detects an anomaly. There are also predictive algorithms that help you forecast how often the alert is likely to trigger. You can set these to only notify you of the most important changes.
• Intelligent recommendations. It’s simply impossible to manually create every alert you might need, so Adobe is building machine learning directly into analytics to analyze users’ behaviors. Like a virtual data assistant, it co
Published By: BrightEdge
Published Date: Apr 15, 2013
Download this survey for an overview of the priorities and needs of the top search marketers around the globe. With over 500 search algorithm changes in the past year, this survey seeks to offer guidance on how leaders continue to stay ahead in the competitive search marketing industry.
Machines learn by studying data to detect patterns or by applying known rules to:
• Categorize or catalog like people or things
• Predict likely outcomes or actions based on identified patterns
• Identify hitherto unknown patterns and relationships
• Detect anomalous or unexpected behaviors
The processes machines use to learn are known as algorithms. Different algorithms learn in different ways. As new data regarding observed responses or changes to the environment are provided to the “machine” the algorithm’s performance improves. Thereby resulting in increasing “intelligence” over time.
Published By: Scripted
Published Date: Apr 10, 2015
This ebook will alleviate the challenges of creating effective and quality content in today's new SEO landscape. We'll touch on the history of the Google algorithm updates, discuss Panda 4.0 and 4.1, and break down the state of content marketing and the emergent best practices.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.