Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Nov 13, 2017
Encryption technology has enabled much greater privacy and security for enterprises that use the Internet to communicate and transact business online. Mobile, cloud and web applications rely on well-implemented encryption mechanisms, using keys and certificates to ensure security and trust. However, businesses are not the only ones to benefit from encryption.
This infographic looks at Software Engineers who do awesome ops, ensuring millions of users having super-fast and reliable service from today’s massively complex systems!
We look at the key skills and tools required in Modern monitoring and analytics:
-Full Stack Visibility
-Data- Driven Insights
Put your SRE Teams in the Driver's Seat with a new model for application monitoring.
Adobe automates the process of turning insights into action by connecting Adobe Analytics to other solutions in Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager. Four features make this possible:
• Anomaly detection. The technology automatically analyzes trends and determines if they are statistically significant — in milliseconds.
• Analyze play button. With analytics, you can take insights and connect them to your email, DMP, and personalization platform in seconds.
• Intelligent alert. A built-in alerting system sends an SMS text or email when it detects an anomaly. There are also predictive algorithms that help you forecast how often the alert is likely to trigger. You can set these to only notify you of the most important changes.
• Intelligent recommendations. It’s simply impossible to manually create every alert you might need, so Adobe is building machine learning directly into analytics to analyze users’ behaviors. Like a virtual data assistant, it co
With enhanced regulatory pressure, banks must continuously evaluate their risks. To meet these demands, the AML industry has turned to analytical/statistical methodologies to reduce false-positive alerts, increase monitoring coverage and reduce the rapidly escalating financial cost of maintaining their AML programs. An effective AML transaction monitoring strategy includes segmenting the customer base by analyzing customer activity and risk characteristics in order to monitor them more effectively. This paper explains how to blend both quantitative and qualitative methods to tune scenarios to identify the activity that poses the most risk to the bank.
With the advanced analytics capabilities in Adobe Analytics and the testing and targeting capacity of Adobe Target, it’s easier than ever to realise the potential of data-driven marketing. From creating a complete view of each customer across touchpoints and along their journey, to using predictive analytics, advanced anomaly detection and machine learning to understand behaviours and needs, you can use data to plan, create and optimise the experiences that matter to you and your customers.
LOOK TO RELEVANT USE CASES FOR YOUR BUSINESS. While use cases vary across industries, the most common ones fall into these categories and are usually associated with the listed neural network:
• Image classification or object detection: convolutional neural network (CNN) • Time-series predictions: long short-term memory (LSTM) • Natural language processing: recurrent neural network (RNN) • Unlabeled data classification and data labeling: autoencoder (AE) • Anomaly detection: autoencoder (AE) • Recommender systems: multilayer perceptron (MLP)
Work with your deep learning talent or consultants to identify which use cases best match your organization and desired solutions. Then recreate a successful, already proven method.
Schneider Electric is integrating datacenter infrastructure management (DCIM) software, big-data analytics and cloud services into the management of customers’ datacenters. Its recently launched StruxureOn cloud offering signals a new wave in datacenter operations, using a combination of machine learning, anomaly detection and event-stream playback to give operators real-time insights and alarming via their smartphones.
More capabilities and features are planned, including predictive analysis and, eventually, automated action. Schneider’s long-term strategy is to build a partner ecosystem around StruxureOn, and provide digital services that span its traditional datacenter business.
Enhanced regulatory pressure requires continuous evaluation of your bank’s risks. To meet these demands, the AML industry has turned to analytical/statistical methodologies to:
• Improve monitoring programs.
• Reduce false-positive alerts.
• Increase monitoring coverage.
• Reduce the rapidly escalating financial cost of maintaining AML programs.
Gartner named Akamai a Leader in their 2017 Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls.
A web application firewall is an essential element in your defense against application-layer attacks, which pose an ever-greater threat to productivity and security.
The Akamai approach to WAF combines:
An anomaly detection model
A repeatable testing framework to measure effectiveness
Threat intelligence to identify the latest threats
A cloud platform for global scale
Managed security services to help organizations better protect their websites and web applications over time
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.