The SecureWorks® Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU) research team analyzes security threats and helps
organizations protect their systems. During May and June 2017, CTU™ researchers identified lessons
learned and observed notable developments in threat behaviors, the global threat landscape, and
• The global WCry and NotPetya campaigns reinforced the need for a layered approach
• Attacks used obfuscated malicious files and scripts to bypass filtering and deliver malware.
• A Chinese threat group has had repeated success using compromised websites to attack
• Threat actors have been stealing intellectual property from Japanese enterprises.
Discerning and demanding consumers expect meaningful retail interactions. Creating new world-class experiences is vital to differentiate products and boost profits in the consumer goods market.
• Let me shop when and how I want: Technology to research and buy products defines consumer behavior, driven by social media’s “see now, buy now” mentality.
• Give me relevant data: With ever-expanding information, every touchpoint should have customer data that matters.
• Give me a truly unique experience: Innovative retailers use new partners and tools to deliver personalized consumer experiences.
• Pair my products with consistently good service: New customer service technologies are crucial in a world with more consumer/retailer choices.
• Make my retail environments better: Consumers want memorable, differentiated experiences in user-friendly digital and physical retail environments.
I invite you to download your targeted industry analysis and uncover the expectations to take into account a
Stories from the front lines of Incident Response in 2018 and insights that matter for 2019
Threat actors are continuously adopting new means to achieve their objectives. Drawn from real-life client engagements, the annual CrowdStrike Cyber Intrusion Services Casebook 2018 provides valuable insights into ever-evolving attacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
The CrowdStrike Cyber Intrusion Services Casebook, 2018 provides expert, real-world analysis and practical guidance that can further your organization’s progress toward that goal. It also describes the strategies the CrowdStrike Services team used to quickly investigate, identify and effectively remove dangerous threats from victims’ networks.
Download the Cyber Intrusion Casebook to learn:
• The emerging trends observed in attack behaviors, including the tactics threat actors use to gain entry and maintain a foothold in targeted environments
• Key takeaways — based on the CrowdStrike Services team’s extensive experience
Published By: Cymfony
Published Date: Jul 11, 2007
The Internet has become a hospitable environment for people looking to advance aggressive forms of criticism against corporations. The same social media technologies that strengthen your company’s relationship with consumers also make is easy for a single critic to mount an aggressive campaign against you. This whitepaper will present new research that reveals what drives this type of aggressive behavior.
Fan loyalty is everything in the sports business. So when Major League Soccer (MLS), the top flight pro soccer league in the US and Canada, wanted to deepen customer engagement, it turned to SAS® Marketing Automation to get a better understanding of its fans.
IDC Retail Insights defines omni-channel merchandise optimization as the set of technologies, data assets, skills, processes, and management intent required to develop and maintain sets of targeted and localized offers that best satisfy important business objectives. These goals include customer satisfaction, customer lifetime value, and category, channel, and corporate performance. By "offers," IDC Retail Insights means the broad set of attributes that characterize assortments, products, services, prices, utility, and convenience that match customers' buying criteria and shopping behaviors. Targeted and localized offers present a compelling "choice set" that satisfies and delights consumers.
Download this white paper to read the questions posed by IBM to Greg Girard, program director of Omni-Channel Analytics Strategies at IDC Retail Insights, on behalf of IBM's customers.
Published By: Semcasting
Published Date: Feb 19, 2014
This white paper will guide you through a series of third party studies that have been completed recently on the diminishing reach and effectiveness of audience targeting with cookies. The numbers are challenging and it appears it may be time for an alternative to the cookie.
Published By: Semcasting
Published Date: Feb 19, 2014
Despite the fact that digital advertising is experiencing explosive growth, the industry still faces two significant challenges that can impede campaign performance: reach to unique users and data verification. In order to attract brand advertisers that are still spending a large portion of their budget on traditional media, the industry must find a better targeting solution. In this white paper from Semcasting, you will learn more about the limitations of cookie-based behavioral targeting and how a new solution called IP Zones can dramatically increase both the scale and accuracy of online display campaigns.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.