There are potentially tens of thousands of buyers who don’t know that they need your products or services. They are your passive, silent audience. And, if you want to grow quickly, that audience is absolutely vital. You can’t reach them using personas, content marketing, or retargeting – so how do you find buyers who’ve never even heard of you? This ebook explains how to reverse-engineer their digital footprints and follow the trail back to the owner.
Published By: Hubspot
Published Date: Apr 23, 2013
It's a big job, for sure, but one your agency can handle with the right skill set. This 70+ page ebook covers all the crucial aspects of online branding, and will help your agency build out new or refine existing branding services.
Published By: LeadGenius
Published Date: Dec 22, 2016
To hit your revenue goals, you need to know your lead targets. In this short whiteboard video, Anand Kulkarni, Co-Founder of LeadGenius, shows marketing and sales leaders how to maximize pipeline predictability by backing out of their revenue goals.
Today’s B2B buyers are on the hunt for information. Your job as a marketer is to provide them with the content they are looking for - but first you have to know who they are and what they need to know. Get to know your buyers better by building composite profiles that describe their pain points, motivations, definitions of success, preferred communication channels, and more.
Published By: Curalate
Published Date: May 03, 2016
By the end of 2015, millennials are set to overtake Baby Boomers as the largest living generation in the U.S. By 2017, they will carry the bulk of the spending power.
The problem? This tech-savvy generation of consumers is also incredibly diverse. The key to effectively engaging millennials is recognizing that a “one-size-fits-all” strategy simply won’t cut it.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- 14 influential millennial personas, from the “Brogrammer” to the “Millennial Mom”;
- How to engage each of the 14 millennial personas through relevant imagery;
- 5 proven ways to monetize your visual content across multiple marketing channels, from social to your website.
Fill out the form to get your free guide, and start building lasting relationships with your millennial customers.
If you’re under increasing pressure to be as efficient as possible with your marketing spend, you need to avoid wasting resources on strategies and messages targeted at the wrong audience. This white paper is a step-by-step guide on creating buyer personas to help focus your marketing efforts.
Published By: Crownpeak
Published Date: Jul 21, 2016
This Ultimate Guide to Mapping the Buyer's Journey will show you how to:
- Identify and develop customer personas specific to your business
- Map your buyer's journey from consideration to purchase based on persona
- Create content based on every stage of the buyer's journey
- Effectively reach customers by aligning your content with their needs
Published By: LiveHive
Published Date: Feb 16, 2016
Creating a lean, mean selling machine is no easy task. That’s why we’ve asked inside sales expert, Sally Duby to break down four easy steps to getting your sales team in top selling shape.
In this two part series, Sally will share:
• The essential components of a lead process, including best practices on partnering with marketing
• Creating a call cadence and contact model and how to stay on track using metrics
• Steps to define buyer-based personas and ways get a prospect to respond quicker
• Converting pipeline faster and best practices for closing deals
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.