Today's businesses need to drive innovation to seize new opportunity, but cloud complexities can slow the agility needed for that innovation. That doesn't have to be the case. In fact, over fifty percent of organizations now use a multi-cloud strategy to help determine their cloud needs, and if you don't have one, we can help. Citrix Workspaces helps reduce cloud complexity, minimize security risks, and deliver a better user experience.
Download our e-book and find out how a secure digital workspace:
• Centralizes workspace management
• Secures your SaaS and web apps, data, and clouds
• Makes it a lot easier to scale your cloud infrastructure as needed
A mobile, flexible work experience doesn’t just help you attract the best employees—it also helps your organization become more productive and innovative. Read this ebook to find out how Citrix Workspace can help you:
• Empower employees and teams anywhere, on any device
• Simplify and improve both security and endpoint management
• Adopt new technologies more quickly and effectively
Improving your employees’ experience demands a focus on their daily journey—and the technology you choose has a huge impact. In this February 2019 report from Forrester, you’ll learn how to ask the right questions about your employees’ experience and embrace a technology ecosystem that helps them succeed. The key takeaways from this report include:
• Why the EX technology ecosystem is much more than human capital management systems
• How flexible systems of work help employees succeed in their daily journeys
• Ways that systems of support can nurture, monitor, and recognize employee growth
Download the free guide to learn how to give employees secure, flexible access to the apps, content, and data that they need to work from any device and location. In the guide, you will discover:
• If your current productivity and collaboration tools are falling short.
• 3 questions that will help you spot gaps in your mobile device security that are putting your company at risk.
• Quick ways to improve employee collaboration while enhancing your data security.
The proliferation of cloud services, apps, data, and devices has made IT environments increasingly complex and puts a strain on productivity. To deliver the experience your employees expect, you need an evolved approach that provides robust visibility and better control. Learn how a digital workspace can help you:
It’s no secret. Virtual work already is having a profound impact on the way employees do their jobs and deliver value. And more industries than ever imagined are jumping on the bandwagon. Read this e-book to learn more about why:
• 50 percent organizations increased spending on mobile tech and virtual work over the past three years.
• Oxford Economics expects that number to rise to 70 percent in the next three years
• It’s not too late for you to invest in secure digital workspaces that protect data and boost employee productivity
In this January 2019 report from Forrester, you’ll learn how leading technology companies must engage their customers consistently while learning from their changing needs. To make this happen, IT leaders must offer technical platforms that enable agility and end-to-end integration. This report will show you:
• Why tech leaders must embrace technology that engages and adapts with customers
• The importance of building tech platforms that deliver speed and flexibility
• How to automate and scale Zero Trust security throughout your environments
Get the report to find out how smart organizations are using new strategies to simplify IT infrastructures and empower employees to do their best work:
• Get advice from Google and Citrix on how to manage the cloud transition strategically
• Avoid common cloud work side effects such as excessive application logins, siloed data searches, and channel switching
• Capture a vision for how artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making work even more intuitive and personalized
According to Gallup, 1/3 of employees could be lured away by the possibility of work flexibility. And the best way to securely deliver that flexibility is to move beyond virtualizing desktops and into the secure digital workspace. Read the white paper to see why making the move — with the help of a trusted partner —can help you:
• Improve user productivity
• Empower your IT organization to be more agile
• Better protect your company data
The NHS is currently evolving to meet the needs of an ageing population. This means that not only is the delivery of clinical care more challenging in the acute hospital setting but it increasingly relies on enhanced information access in the primary care, mental health and community environments too.
IT organizations are no longer just a business support function and cost center—they are expected to drive business as part of the core corporate strategy. Adding to this, IT landscapes continue to increase in complexity, complicating management and innovation.
Digital transformation helps IT adapt to these changes. Building a hybrid or multi-cloud IT environment can help you transform successfully. An effective cloud environment can provide:
• Improved infrastructure management and flexibility
• More time for IT to focus on strategic projects rather than manage data centers.
• Better IT cost management
In fact, 49% of companies cite “modernized IT infrastructure and technologies with increased agility, flexibility, manageability, and security” as a digital initiative on their long-term roadmap.
To learn more, download this eBook!
Published By: MobileIron
Published Date: Feb 05, 2016
In Forrester’s 25-criteria evaluation of enterprise mobile management (EMM) vendors, we identified the 11 most significant EMM providers — AirWatch by VMware, BlackBerry, Citrix, Good Technology, IBM, Landesk, Microsoft, MobileIron, SAP, Sophos, and Soti — and analyzed their offerings. This report details our findings about how well each vendor fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals select the right partner for their enterprise mobile management.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.