Rubrik Cloud Data Management is a single, unified software platform to manage your physical, virtual, and cloud data. With Rubrik, enterprises can drastically simplify their data protection processes, automate workflows, and migrate data to the cloud. The results are powerful: faster recoveries, easier management, no forklift upgrades, and hard dollars saved for other projects. Organizations pursuing cloudfirst policies can use Rubrik to archive to the cloud, create cloud DR capabilities, or perform cloud-native backup. And with Rubrik’s Polaris SaaS platform, it has never been easier to unify data across data centers and clouds, simplifying operations and governance.
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Dec 27, 2018
Most enterprises operate in a hybrid cloud environment, whether they know it or not. The benefits of hybrid cloud and multi-cloud architectures are numerous, but since most companies don’t even realize they’re using multi-cloud, they’re not taking full advantage of the multi/hybrid cloud environment. Read this ebook to learn how proper data management via an enterprise data layer empowers enterprises to unlock the full potential of their multi- and/or hybrid cloud strategies to achieve data autonomy while scaling efficiently, effectively, and safely.
Have you outgrown your accounting solution? 88% of spreadsheets have errors in them, while 50% of spreadsheets used by large companies have material defects. Today, 73% of organisations would consider a cloud ERP. Read our new whiteppaer, to find out they key benefits your company can achieve with a cloud business management solution.
Published By: Forcepoint
Published Date: Dec 27, 2018
The case for leveraging cloud capabilities in government
has been clearly proven—to drive savings and deliver
mission-serving solutions faster. In 2018, the President’s
Management Agenda makes it clear that moving to the
cloud is still a top priority for agencies, and the latest
2018 Federal Cloud Computing Strategy, “Cloud Smart,”
provides an updated long-term, high-level strategy to
drive cloud adoption in Federal agencies. This is the
first cloud policy update in seven years, offering a path
forward for agencies to migrate to a safe and secure
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management offers you a comprehensive, real-time solution that delivers accurate, up-to-date data that identifies and mitigates the consequences of product recalls and other supply chain issues.
With Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management, your food and beverage business will have a faster, simpler and flexible way to keep the costs and reputational damage of recalls to a minimum.
Published By: Workday
Published Date: Aug 07, 2018
Meet the complex needs of your healthcare organization with a single cloud-based
system that combines analytics, planning, finance, and HR for more comprehensive supply chain
management. Read the datasheet to learn how you can: Reduce supply chain costs while improving
inventory control, gain deep insight into the cost, quantity, and utilization of your supplies, and identify
purchasing trends and standardize opportunities.
Published By: BMC ASEAN
Published Date: Dec 18, 2018
From the impact of disruptive technologies to the imperative of digital transformation, businesses today must find new ways to innovate or risk being left behind. While data flowing rapidly between the Internet of Things and multi-cloud computing environments brings tremendous opportunity, there’s also a great deal of complexity. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are part of the new wave of solutions capturing the minds of enterprise leaders to respond to these new opportunities and complexities. Digitally literate leaders who are highly cognizant of this wave, are jumping in headfirst and applying AI and ML to solve real business challenges—making enterprise goals of enabling cost savings via smarter operations and decision making come to fruition.
BMC Cognitive Service Management (CSM) addresses the complexities of multi-cloud computing by applying intelligence, automation, and predictive capabilities. CSM
employs a differentiated approach with a more holistic
Christian Kane is an Enterprise Mobility Management Research Analyst with Forrester Research, where he helps clients develop and improve their desktop and mobile strategy. His research spans mobile hardware, mobile operating systems, mobile device management solutions, and mobile applications.
Consumers worldwide continue to adopt and use technology in their shopping experience.
Faced with rising customer expectations and increasing competitive pressures, retailers
now are prioritizing in-store innovation. Many retailers have adopted multichannel
implementations, in which mobile, web, and in-store shopping are enabled but not delivered
consistently to the customer. The next step in this evolution is an omnichannel strategy, now
being deployed by some retailers, which presents a consistent shopping experience across
mobile, web, and in-store channels. Omnichannel also enables retailers to integrate back-end
infrastructure technologies (e.g., servers, databases, etc.) and cloud-based services (e.g., loyalty
programs, personalized recommendations, inventory management, etc.) to improve many
aspects of store and enterprise operations.
An omnichannel strategy relies on several core and supporting technologies. The key factors in
evaluating any omnichannel-enabling solution includ
Published By: Infosys
Published Date: Jan 02, 2019
A global insurance group wanted to standardize its HR systems for recruitment, on-boarding and talent management for all geographies, while moving from on-premise to cloud.
We harmonized processes across different countries by implementing Oracle Human Capital Cloud in consultation with “challenger groups” drawn from each geography. By creating a solution centrally, and then demonstrating and implementing it globally, we achieved greater standardization, a modernized employee experience, and reduced operational workload for HR and line-management.
• Collaborated with stakeholder groups across 50 different entities and 30+ countries to design the HCM solution for the future
• Rolled out the new system to over 90,000 employees in 30 countries
• Implemented entirely new recruitment system; moved to paperless office for core HR operations
• Better ROI by moving to SaaS based model; improved employee experience through personalization and mobile-enabled HCM
Published By: Veeam '18
Published Date: Dec 04, 2018
"In today’s era, organizations are increasingly adopting multiple cloud services, including public, private, and hybrid clouds, to meet increased agility, innovation and cost management goals. Veeam ensures availability in these environments by providing data protection to, from, and within multi-cloud environments.
ESG led a research among IT decision makers to better understand the extent to which multiple cloud service providers are being used today and how that influences the use of on-premises and hybrid cloud environments in the future.
Read this ESG brief to learn more about:
• The current trend in multi-cloud adoption for large companies
• The future of on-premises IT environment
• How the Veeam Availability Platform delivers the next generation of availability for the always-on enterprise
• And more! "
Discover HPE OneSphere, a hybrid cloud management solution that enables IT to deliver private infrastructure with public-cloud ease. With the proliferation of self-service, on-demand infrastructure, enterprise developers have come to expect infrastructure as a service. However, the constraints of existing infrastructure and tools make this mean heavier workloads for IT teams.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Financial services firms are turning to Business Spend Management (BSM) as a Strategic Solution
Beset by competitors and burdened by ever-shifting regulatory requirements, financial services firms are turning to cloud-based technology to gain better control over—and visibility into—spending. In the process, they are becoming fiercer competitors.
Download this ebook for insights into how you can improve your organization's financial health and how:
A cloud complete-BSM solution can track and measure all purchasing activities, identifying patterns that provide opportunities for negotiating discounts, and better managing risk
To increase savings across source-to-contract, procure-to-pay, travel & expense management, as well as risk and supplier management
Modern technology enables the finance function to take cost-management to a deeper level—without investing in IT infrastructure
As the use of cloud solutions in government increases, both business and IT leaders are recognizing that the safety and success of their business depend on finding ways to take full advantage of cloud innovation while ensuring consistent service levels, data management and privacy, and user experiences. Hybrid IT management includes aligning the organization around service levels, cost control, security, and IT-enabled innovation.
Big Data is not just a big buzzword. Government agencies have been collecting large amounts of data for some time and analyzing the data collected to one degree or another. Big data is a term that describes high volume, variety and velocity of information that inundates an organization on a regular basis. But it’s not the amount of data that’s important. It’s what organizations do with the data that matters. Big data can be analyzed for insights that lead to better decisions and better services.
IoT has proven its value in the private sector. Ever since the 1980’s, US manufacturing has undergone a dramatic transition based on IoT. Machines that where once manually calibrated and maintained began to be controlled by specialized computers. These computers were able to quickly recalibrate tools which allowed manufactures to produce smaller batches of parts, but were also often locked into proprietary computing languages and architectures.
Too often we hear that people want to move everything to the cloud. Unfortunately cloud is not the easy button, and it will not fix
every problem that you have with IT today. We have seen a large number of customers who do the math after moving to the cloud only to realize that it was more expensive to run in an offsite cloud than onsite IT. These customers then move away from offsite cloud for workloads that never should have left the building. The cloud in its many varieties is a good tool that can help organizations, but it needs to be thought out. This document is intended to help you move the right workloads to the right clouds in the best way possible and avoid the yoyo effect of moving twice and paying for the privilege of the experience.
Security is a looming issue for organizations. The threat landscape is increasing, and attacks are becoming more sophisticated. Emerging technologies like IoT, mobility, and hybrid IT environments now open new organization opportunity, but they also introduce new risk. Protecting servers at the software level is no longer enough. Organizations need to reach down into the physical system level to stay ahead of threats. With today’s increasing regulatory landscape, compliance is more critical for both increasing security and reducing the cost of compliance failures. With these pieces being so critical, it is important to bring new levels of hardware protection and drive security all the way down to the supply chain level. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has a strategy to deliver this through its unique server firmware protection, detection, and recovery capabilities, as well as its HPE Security Assurance.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.