To win the colocation race you need to be faster, reliable, innovative and efficient –all while making smarter design choices that will ensure positive returns. Customers are demanding 100% uptime and always-on connectivity –be it small enterprises to large Internet Giants–and colocation providers need to meet these expectations. The growing adoption of prefabricated data centers allows just that. With the undisputed benefits of prefab modules and building components(like speed or quality),colocation providers can manage their business today, and deploy faster in the future.
Chris Crosby, CEO for Compass Datacenters, is well-known for his expertise in the data center industry. From its founding in 2012, Compass’ data center solutions have used prefabricated components like exterior walls and power centers to deliver brandable, dedicated facilities for colocation providers. Prefabrication is the central element of the company’s “Kit of Parts” methodology that delivers customizable data center solutions from the core to the edge. By attending this webinar, colocation providers will:
• understand the flexibility and value delivered via the use of prefabricated construction
• Hear the common misperceptions regarding prefabricated modules and data center components
• learn how prefabricated solutions can provide more revenue generation capability than competing alternatives
• know what key things to consider when evaluating prefabricated data center design
Colocation facilities are rapidly designing and building new facilities in order to capitalize on market opportunity. Getting the facility up and running is the first challenge. The second? Recruiting, training, and retaining qualified data center staff. In this webinar, co-hosted by Tony DeSpirito, VP & General Manager Data Center Operations at Schneider Electric, & Brian Gisi, Infrastructure Management & Services Manager at IBM, to access field-tested methods & strategies that can help you:
1. Overcome the worldwide shortage of experienced data center professionals
2. Understand how out-tasking data center operations can benefit you & your clients
3. Identify key characteristics of a strong data center operations partner
Published By: Panduit
Published Date: Nov 09, 2018
Businesses are increasingly seeking the help of colocation facilities, but for colocation providers to be an asset for these potential tenants, they must be able to offer quick onboarding and elasticity to support present and future needs. To find out how converged infrastructure solutions can help colocation providers set tenants up for success, read How Colocation Providers Can Gain a Competitive Advantage with Converged Infrastructure Solutions.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.