Component Content Management: A New Paradigm in Intelligent Content Services
While technology has changed the world, the way that companies manage information has inherently stayed the same. The advent of near-ubiquitous connectivity among applications and machines has resulted in a data deluge that will fundamentally alter the landscape of content management. From mobile devices to intelligent machines, the volume and sophistication of data have surpassed the ability of humans to manage it with outdated methods of collection, processing, storage, and analysis. The opportunity afforded by the advent of artificial intelligence (AI) has stimulated the market to search for a better way to capture, classify, and analyze this data in its journey to digital transformation (DX). The paradigm of document-based information management has proven to be a challenge in finding, reusing, protecting, and extracting value from data in real time. Legacy systems may struggle with fragmented information
Reviewing content submissions can be a long, overwhelming process of sifting through emails, attached files, and other time-consuming tasks. It’s led many publications to seek a more seamless, efficient content submission and review process. It’s integral to make sure the entire process properly showcases the integrity of the brand and creates a positive experience for both submitter and reviewer, so that you can find the best content for your needs
However, finding the best content is only half the battle. You should also give your reviewers the proper tools to help them easily, quickly, and accurately review submissions allowing them to find the perfect fit.
Submission management software streamlines all of your submissions, consolidating the review process, and ensuring prompt communication with your submitters. This software can also increase the quality and quantity of submissions by making the process easier for all parties, from the submitters to the review team to your admi
In this case study, read about how one major broadcaster discovered a whole new solution for accessing their archived content and saved a lot of money in the process. Needing on-demand access to archived promotional content this broadcaster was using both on-premise storage and off-promise tape storage with disappointing results. Seeking an alternative they looked to the cloud and Amazon S3. But before they could pull the trigger their media management company Acembly introduced them to Wasabi. It was a game changer. Wasabi’s Hot Cloud Storage is 80% cheaper and 6x the speed of even Amazon’s fastest offering. Plus, there’s free unlimited egress which is crucial for companies with unpredictable content needs. Download the case study to see how Wasabi’s revolutionary cloud storage technology is changing the possibilities for broadcasters and how they access their content.
Consider the volume of business content that your organization generates or receives every day: applications, forms, reports, office documents, audio, video, and even social media about your company. If it is poorly managed, not digitized, or disconnected from critical business processes, it creates chaos. This chaos impacts your ability to deliver exceptional customer service; it slows down important processes, increases security risk, and negatively impacts revenue. Conversely, controlling content chaos can significantly improve your analytics strategy by gaining insight and business value from dark or unstructured data sources. In this eBook, learn how cognitive and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management, or ECM, can help you protect your content while gaining a competitive advantage from it as you grow.
An excellent CMS solution provides your business with the flexibility to grow into a broad experience delivery platform. It should enable your business to scale and add new capabilities as it grows, and easily integrate with other marketing technologies.
Why should the target audience care?
Customer expectations have increased. They now expect their in-store experiences to be continuous and consistent extensions of the online journey. And the online journey provides fast, dynamic, and interactive experiences. If your business is not well informed on what is needed from a content management solution, it may come up short on customer experience. A successful and growing business will choose a solution that helps them future-proof for emerging channels and effectively manage mature ones.
Navigate your business through the noise. Apply these questions and insights to your selection process and avoid the pitfalls of costly and rigid content management systems.
Energy and utility companies need to manage incidents such as customer complaints or disputes to improve customer service while protecting the business should escalations occur. Advanced case management (ACM) provides enhanced service and risk management throughout the lifecycle of a case.
Keeping up with ever changing contract management work is challenging. Governing legal and procurement content is written by thousands of people and applied to hundreds of situations. To stay compliant, organizations employ knowledgeable professionals to analyze every sentence to determine the changes that need to be made to company contracts. The manual process of sifting through these dense, complicated documents is inefficient and prone to error.
Watson Compare and Comply is trained on contract specific knowledge and classifications and can streamline contract workflows through semantic understanding.
Join Director of Watson Offering Management, Adam Orentrichler, and Chief Data Scientist of SAP Ariba, David Herman, as they discuss how Watson can transform the way your company manages contract governance.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.
• As the needs of organizations grow more complex, delivering enterprise content that addresses the shift to mobility, usability and flexibility are key. Enterprise SaaS applications are creating demand for a new "inside-out" view of content management, extending capabilities to organizations and users who never had access. Until now.
• Download the latest AIIM Tip Sheet, 5 Reasons Why the SaaS Revolution Needs a Unified Content Strategy to learn:
o Why you should reexamine traditional ECM-defined processes
o How to optimize your SaaS processes
o Why SaaS should be part of your content management strategy
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is helping
companies reduce costs and improve on quality and
productivity by automating some of their most time
consuming, rule-based and replicable business
processes. RPA is especially effective in the banking
and insurance sector where it brings speed and
efficiency to customer service and compliance.
Based on artificial intelligence algorithms, Expert
System’s Cogito cognitive technology enables an
automatic, human-like understanding of the content of
text documents. Applied to RPA, Cogito adds greater
business value and ROI for both repetitive and
complex information-intensive processes.
Using Cogito, companies can expect up to 53%
savings on activities such as FTEs and warranty
management, and cost reductions of 30 to 60% for
email management and quote processing, etc.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.