Welcome to the future of 24/7, any-time, anywhere access to digital content - where dynamic publishing solutions are the mantra. Is your organization ready for this brave new world of digital content distribution? This whitepaper explores how to prime your organization to leverage rapid digital content consumption as a key to business intelligence.
There’s strong evidence organizations are challenged by the opportunities presented by external information sources such as social media, government trend data, and sensor data from the Internet of Things (IoT). No longer content to use internal databases alone, they see big data resources augmented with external information resources as what they need in order to bring about meaningful change. According to a September 2015 global survey of 251 respondents conducted by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services, 78 percent of organizations agree or strongly agree that within two years the use of externally generated big data will be “transformational.” But there’s work to be done, since only 21 percent of respondents strongly agree that external data has already had a transformational effect on their firms.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: Systemware
Published Date: Sep 07, 2018
Five key trends are shaping the enterprise content management (ECM) space. New business objectives, new market imperatives, and new cloud-based platforms compel technology and business decision makers to take a fresh look at their strategy and underlying platforms. This report will help enterprise architecture (EA) professionals make informed decisions about their content management agenda.
Published By: Systemware
Published Date: Sep 07, 2018
How’s your digital transformation going? What processes are you focusing on? Who’s leading the transformation? What technologies are a priority? What challenges do you face? To answer these questions, tap into the Forrester Data Global Business Technographics® Business And Technology Services Survey of your peers. Digital business pros should open this infographic to see the state of digital transformation.
CTOs, CIOs, and application architects need access to datacenter facilities capable of handling the broad range of content serving, Big Data/analytics, and archiving functions associated with the systems of engagement and insight that they depend upon to better service customers and enhance business outcomes. They need to enhance their existing datacenters, they need to accelerate the building of new datacenters in new geographies, and they need to take greater advantage of advanced, sophisticated datacenters designed, built, and operated by service providers. IDC terms this business and datacenter transformation the shift to the 3rd Platform.
CTOs, CIOs, and application architects need access to datacenter facilities capable of handling the
broad range of content serving, Big Data/analytics, and archiving functions associated with the
systems of engagement and insight that they depend upon to better service customers and enhance
business outcomes. They need to enhance their existing datacenters, they need to accelerate the
building of new datacenters in new geographies, and they need to take greater advantage of
advanced, sophisticated datacenters designed, built, and operated by service providers. IDC terms
this business and datacenter transformation the shift to the 3rd Platform.
Industry historically has run on the concept of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Companies that had found success with a process or technology were content to maintain their status quo, and it wasn't until they started falling behind their competition that they considered making a change. Digital Transformation changed that, as organizations increasingly embraced technology to push ahead of their competitors and be more proactive in the decisions that impact their business.
Published By: Progress
Published Date: Jan 06, 2017
Digitalization brings both new opportunities and confusion to even the most carefully planned selection processes for WCM. CIOs and IT leaders aiming to boost the effectiveness of their digital business strategy should use this document to help them select the most appropriate vendor and solution.
Gartner Magic Quadrant reports are the standard of excellence for vendor evaluation, research and reporting. While many vendors are evaluated, only a select few meet the stringent criteria for inclusion. Continuing its long-standing tradition, Gartner has released the 2016 Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM).
Progress is recognized as a “Challenger” in this year's report, based on a combination of completeness of vision and ability to execute. This is the third consecutive inclusion for the company's award-winning web content management and digital experience solutions.
Web content management is an integral piece to any successful digital transformation strategy. In our minds t
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
• Transforming your content by making it accessible in the cloud is the first step to digital transformation. Where are you on this journey?
• No matter where you are, there is always room to grow. It's not just about where you want to end up but how you'll get there and which tools you'll use. Read the latest AIIM report that lays out a comprehensive strategy to help get you there.
• Download the full report, AIIM 2017 State of Information: Are Businesses Digitally Transforming or Stuck in Neutral?
• There are many opportunities for businesses to introduce the concept of paper-free or less intensive paper processes to their organizations. AIIM 2016 Industry Watch research found that “58% of respondents described their inbound handling of content as ad-hoc”. This is not surprising given paper is still fairly dominant in many businesses due to human desire to keep paper in hand for reading, note taking, and still today, signatures.
• In this study we take a look the challenges businesses face in relation to:
o Digital Transformation of their business operations
o Capturing and managing multi-channel inbound content, including paper
o Steps taken to automate the information capture process
o Use of analytics to enhance the identification and classification of capture information
o A look ahead at the next 5 years to understand where businesses are focusing their efforts and funding
Content is a core element of digital business. Companies must create, secure, manage, and collaborate upon content with both internal and external participants. But traditional ECM technology is costly and dated while EFSS is limited in functionality. The result? Too many content repositories, leading to silos and broken communication. Companies need a better way to work!
• Join us as we chat with Cheryl McKinnon, our featured speaker from Forrester Research, to learn how to make the most of your content investment and drive innovation through IT. Takeaways from the webinar include:
o 5 key trends shaping the market
o Key capabilities of content management vendors
o Essential use cases and recommended tactics to accelerate digital transformation
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.