Involved, informed patients are better able to manage their own care.
Today’s technology plays a big role in helping patients to take ownership of their health and collaborate more closely with providers to achieve better outcomes.
Here are 10 tips from Lenovo Health for putting technology to work to reach your patient engagement goals:
• Mobile devices, tablets, and interactive technology improve the patient experience
• Healthcare facilities can remotely monitor patient progress and health post-discharge
• Providers can leverage patient portals and other tools to promote population health
• Ensuring patient engagement success requires effective measurement
• And more...
Lenovo Health provides the solutions and expertise to help healthcare organizations engage patients and achieve the vision of customized care anywhere, from hospital to home.
Are you meeting your patient engagement goals?
Download this checklist now.
Lenovo Health’s patient engagement, care delivery and diagnostic solutions — supported by a powerful data center and comprehensive services — help deliver higher-quality care and achieve better outcomes by empowering you to:
• Optimize patient engagement
• Streamline clinician workflows
• Improve diagnostic speed and accuracy
View this diagram to learn more.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.