Successful email marketing, demand generation, and lead management processes hinge on a modern strategy aligned to buyer needs across all phases of the buying process — marketing automation. Using a wide spectrum of digital channels, today’s buyers employ an extensive network of tools and resources to make the most informed purchase decisions. The Modern Marketing era is driven by the self-educated buyer who marketers must engage to achieve a relevant, targeted, and value-based customer experience. Find marketing automation fundamentals here.
Achieve your campaign performance goals by successfully mapping campaigns to the right engagement opportunities. With ever changing customer expectations and behaviors in the new Guided Economy, engage your customers throughout their online journey.
By mapping campaigns to customer engagements, digital channels are used to help guide customers to conversion through a campaign centered approach.
As e-commerce continues to grow at a remarkable rate of 24%, manufacturers are faced with what’s arguably the biggest challenge yet: How to create meaningful connections with consumers while simultaneously maintaining relationships with retailers and minimizing channel conflict. It may be new territory, but armed with the right knowledge and tools, it’s possible to create a successful mix of digital marketing, selling and fulfilling activities. In this white paper, we cover the four critical components that all brands should be watching, including:
- Relationships with retailers
- Connections with consumers
- The importance of quality of product content
- How to maximize sales on marketplaces
Like many brands with a large footprint of physical store locations, this automotive retailer was having trouble connecting its online ad spend to actual in-store revenue.
In order to reach online consumers, their digital marketing strategy had been buying clicks (CPC) and impressions (CPM). They realized these methods were lacking because:
- They had no true gauge of what ads were working - Their ROI was often inflated by making assumptions instead of using data - It required a heavy upfront investment
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
Published By: Sitecore
Published Date: Aug 08, 2019
The Global Trends in Personalization Study is a collaboration between SoDA and Sitecore to assess investment plans, adoption of emerging technology, organizational priorities and key challenges relative to delivering personalized digital consumer experiences. Data was collected in January and February of 2019 from 351 marketing leaders and C-level executives across North American, Europe and APAC
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.