Published By: Autodesk
Published Date: May 22, 2017
The future of making things is here, and it is complex. Engineering leaders are under constant and growing pressure to find more innovative solutions for increasingly demanding customers in the context of an extremely competitive global market.
Technology is transforming mobility and vehicle ownership. To be a game-changer in the transportation and mobility market, organizations must anticipate customer expectations and deliver compelling experiences.
• Help my customers experience the future: Digitization, VR and interactive experiences show consumers benefits before they are on the road.
• Give my customers enhanced levels of customization: Vehicle personalization transforms a product purchase to a multi-dimensional experience.
• Streamline my product development processes: Innovation increases product diversity while reducing development time and costs.
• Keep me up to speed with new mobility solutions: Organizations must be open to change in imagining how to go from point A to B.
• Prepare me for the shift to Mobility as a Service: MaaS is already affecting transportation and pressuring margins for conventional car manufacturers.
I invite you to download your targeted industry analysis and uncover the expectations to tak
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.