Forrester Consulting study that explores the hypothesis that modern businesses require enterprise content management (ECM) platforms that can offer faster deployment capabilities and operational flexibility in order to meet their shifting business objectives.
VMware AirWatch gives enterprises identity, productivity and collaboration solutions through enterprise mobility management. The VMware AirWatch platform gives end users a seamless digital workspace, so they can be more effective on the go. A future-proof mobility platform enables IT to support business initiatives now and in the future with features:
• Broadest OS and device support with same-day updates
• Unified identity management framework across solutions
• Suite of integrated productivity and collaboration apps
• Centralized content management and collaboration
• Global scalability with multi-tenant framework
AirWatch offers a unique vision for identity, mobile, network and Infrastructure that is trusted by more than 16,000+ organizations, including 500 of the Global 2000, and has been positioned as a leader by Gartner in the 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise
Today, many companies do not have a consistent and transparent process established in their Product Information Supply Chain. In this white paper you will find out just what exactly PIM 360° means and how it relates to your business.
This 7 page research study from Gleanster Research explores how Top Performing enterprise retail organizations create unique and compelling customer experiences online, with integration between web content management and ecommerce platforms.
The rapid growth of Web-based initiatives means organizations need to manage large amounts of targeted data. Existing enterprise content management (ECM) systems can be integrated with IBM Lotus Web Content Management software to help align accurate information with the people who affect your business. This white paper explains how.
An ECM solution can give you lasting differentiation from your competitors by improving the quality and availability of your publications. Download this white paper to learn why you can't afford to overlook an ECM solution for your technical publications process.
Published By: TeraCloud
Published Date: Dec 11, 2007
Storage spawns where it is needed. This leaves IT to manage many islands of storage devices scattered across the enterprise. Compliance requirements, multimedia-rich applications, unstructured content and a proliferation of databases are pushing IT departments to increase the size and complexity of their storage networks. All of this is occurring at a time when the need for centralized storage management has never been greater.
For one of the largest medical research companies in the world, an integrated, global Enterprise Content Management suite of products became essential to locate content growing at an exponential rate. The company conducts massive research projects that marry science with the human experience to develop medications which help people around the world manage their health, live better, and in some cases, cure illness.
C&C pros will face several challenges when mobilizing enterprise content strategies: addressing fragmented mobile device support, tailoring content delivery to device form factors, and navigating ECM vendor support options. For now, a segmented, use-case-driven approach will be the norm.
Man Investments is one of the world’s largest independent alternative asset managers.
With a fast moving and diverse IT infrastructure, Man needed to be able to automate software license compliance reporting in conjunction with optimizing license usage and sourcing.
The real test of any SAM system goes beyond creating a one-time Effective Licensing Position (ELP) for a given software publisher. To be truly valuable, the SAM solution has to have the ability to manage change.
Being able to work from a dependable list of software that has been approved by, and which also serves the business, means that finite IT & SAM resources are not wasted through the support of legacy software that might be deemed redundant, and should keep a company on track technically by not becoming dependent on aging software.
This 10 –Minute Guide from SAM experts at Snow Software will show how to establish and maintain a Software Catalog for the purpose of ensuring that your software estate remains relevant and fit for its business purpose.
In a perfect world, managing the discovery of software assets, the capture of license entitlements and optimization of an organization’s software usage and compliance situation would be a single-click operation. Unfortunately, the world is not perfect and those charged with managing an organization’s software compliance, availability and expenditure face a number of challenges that can easily derail a Software Asset Management (SAM) program.
This paper from the SAM experts at Snow Software investigates some of the major challenges facing SAM managers and IT executives and highlights how to build a successful strategy to overcome them, ensuring the SAM program delivers true value to the business.
Historically in the enterprise, Macs have been managed separately from iOS devices in separate consoles, sometimes by different groups within IT. Traditional domain-joined management posed several problems for today’s modern enterprise. Nowadays, managing Macs like mobile devices means they can be configured over the air, without ever having to be domain-joined. That’s a major plus for global organizations, remote workers and companies who use contractors or freelancers. Unifying parallel device environments enables streamlined oversight, management and distribution of content across Macs and iOS devices.
With AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management, IT can implement a BYOD program and policy for all device types, ensuring personal information remains private. IT has a consistent management experience for all device types and operating systems, enabling a single-pane-of-glass view of all endpoints in an enterprise.
Download the free A to Z eBook to learn more about data security, employee productivity, IT Support and cost. Also, see how the competition measures up against Office 365.
Here are a few must-knows when it comes to Office 365:
Data compliance out of the box. Built-in security and privacy features; meets key industry standards and supports FERPA, HIPPAA and EU.
Online or offline across all devices. Whether you are in the office or on the go, Office applications let you create, edit and share from your PC/MAC or your iOS, Android™ or Windows device with anyone in real time.
Work off a single platform and eliminate third-party apps. With our suite of apps, such as Enterprise Content Management, Cloud PBX, and Microsoft MyAnalytics, you can trust that a single vendor is providing you the tools you need to get work done.
The role of enterprise content management (ECM) as a centralized document repository is well established. However, the value of ECM increases exponentially when it is leveraged as an information hub between line-of-business (LOB) systems to facilitate key processes, keep data in sync and maximize investments in existing applications.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.
• As the needs of organizations grow more complex, delivering enterprise content that addresses the shift to mobility, usability and flexibility are key. Enterprise SaaS applications are creating demand for a new "inside-out" view of content management, extending capabilities to organizations and users who never had access. Until now.
• Download the latest AIIM Tip Sheet, 5 Reasons Why the SaaS Revolution Needs a Unified Content Strategy to learn:
o Why you should reexamine traditional ECM-defined processes
o How to optimize your SaaS processes
o Why SaaS should be part of your content management strategy
There’s more to your content than you might think. Beyond the differences of enterprise vs. web vs. cloud content management, new changes in intelligent machine-to-machine apps are reinventing the content management market.
In this expert e-guide, we explore a flexible, API-led approach to cloud-based content management and collaboration. Learn about a platform designed to enable you to:
• Power content with machine learning and metadata
• Drive intelligent capabilities like smart search
• Modernize content-based processes
• And more
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.