This eBook analyses the impact of technology on the service industry, outlining ways in which field service software can better deliver on customer expectations.
Download it to discover:
- Research into the impact of digital transformation in the service industry
- What technology will disrupt field service and how to respond
- How to assess what the next best steps are for your business
Today’s thriving High-Tech sector is driven by shrinking product lifecycles, rapid innovation, distributed engineering/manufacturing—and highly demanding customer expectations. The industry needs to deliver on multiple fronts, including:
• Embed customer-centric innovation throughout the lifecycle: Only with customer experience at the core can companies stay ahead.
• Tame ideas into executable products: Detecting early trends and using customer feedback is vital.
• Manage complexity better: Increasing visibility of all product data helps build and manage digital models to use in every business function from R&D to field service.
• Create relevant connected systems: High-Tech innovators use IoT for an ongoing dialogue of customers, devices and manufacturers.
• Provide agility to compete on software, hardware and service: Customers want value from every interaction.
Download your targeted industry analysis to learn more.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.