When evaluating a next-generation firewall (NGFW) to determine whether the solution can give you comprehensive protection for your entire enterprise, you need to look for seven must-have capabilities.
The NGFW should:
1. Integrate security functions tightly to provide effective threat and advanced malware protection
2. Provide complete and unified management
3. Provide actionable indications of compromise to identify malicious activity across networks and endpoints
4. Offer comprehensive network visibility
5. Help reduce complexity and costs
6. Integrate and interface with third-party security solutions
7. Provide investment protection
This white paper explains this checklist in depth and provides examples of the benefits a truly effective NGFW solution can deliver.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.