Streamline your Financial Processes on the Salesforce Platform
Imagine operating your core financial management functions including general ledger, invoicing, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, fixed assets, spend management and accounts payable on the same Salesforce cloud platform you use to run your sales, marketing, and services operations.
FinancialForce Accounting combines the power of the Salesforce App Cloud with a groundbreaking cloud accounting system design. The result is an efficient and cost-effective solution that goes well beyond basic bookkeeping and transaction processing, spawning a new generation of financial management applications.
Download this eBook and learn how you can:
Spreadsheets have become one of the most prevalent software applications used by businesses. They are used for everything from simple calculations to impromptu databases. While inherently useful, spreadsheets are frequently used for tasks in which they are ill-suited. In fact, too many companies overlook the importance of accurate fixed asset tracking and rely on spreadsheets to track value, depreciation, and tax calculations. Unwittingly, this results in the direct loss of money and time.
Here’s a riddle: What have you used for a very long time, occasionally pulled your hair out over, contains lots of cells with mathematical formulas, and is very stressful to update whenever a tax law or GAAP principle changes?
Neovise, a cloud computing industry research and analyst firm, prepared this Perspective Report.
• Cloud(n), an IaaS public cloud solution developed by NTT and hosted by Verio, delivers unique value, flexibility, reliability, backed by 24/7 customer support.
• Using NTT’s vast global network, Verio can offer 99.99% reliability as well as free bandwidth and fixed pricing caps, so customers never pay more than expected.
• Citrix CloudPlatform provides developers with a secure, reliable, hypervisor agnostic foundation supporting almost any workload, scaling in and out, as needed.
• The intuitive management portal enables custom configured cloud servers to be spun up in minutes, using pre-set or uploaded templates. Load balancing, auto scaling, and monitoring are included. With an extensible API, the portal integrates with over 200 3rd party solutions, including AWS.
• ISVs, SaaS and developers should seriously consider the many advantages of Cloud(n).
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.