"Gartner evaluated the cloud providers offering infrastructure as a service. Google is proud that Gartner identifies Google as one of only three Leaders in this market.
Get your complimentary copy of the report to learn:
Where the market stands and where it's going
How the vendors scored on the various criteria
Which platform solutions are best for your business
Why Google was named a Leader in the Infrastructure-as-a-Service market"
Cyber-criminals are increasingly sophisticated and targeted in their attacks. If you are in charge of ensuring the security of your company’s website, it has not been easy going as these notable security incidents reveal:
• Sabre Systems—The reservation software company had data from Hard Rock Hotels, Google, Loews, and others, stolen as a result of the breach1.
• CIA—WikiLeaks obtained and published documents detailing the intelligence agency’s hacking efforts1.
• Virgin America—Thousands of employees and contractors had their login information compromised1.
• Equifax—The credit rating agency had a breach into highly sensitive personal information of 143 million U.S. consumers1.
• Universities and Federal Agencies—More than 60 universities and US federal organizations were compromised with SQL injections1.
There are numerous lessons to be learned from these breaches. Despite the growing stream of news stories about highly damaging attacks that compromise customer info
The Retail Operations team at Dick Smith moved to Google Apps with help from Cloud Sherpas just over a year ago to improve the communication and coordination between our 3,000 or so staff in 376 stores across Australia and New Zealand. Since then, we’ve seen some pretty dramatic improvements and efficiencies in the way we get information out to our staff, thanks to Google Drive and Google Sites.
As Australia’s largest retailer with more than 3,000 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Woolworths 200,000 employees need intuitive technology that enables them to stay connected, work together and have fun.
In the Top 5 Reasons Why Enterprises Are Going Google, Cloud Sherpas explores why leading organizations like these have prepared for the digital workplace of tomorrow by moving their email and collaboration platforms to Google Apps for Work, such as:
Eliminating the need to manage hardware or software
Embracing a mobile, BYOD culture
Reducing IT costs and infrastructure
Watch this webinar replay to explore the principles that guide Google’s security and privacy policies in order to understand how going Google can transform your organisation without compromising security.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.