Published By: DocuSign
Published Date: Apr 24, 2018
Staffing companies play a critical role in recruiting and
onboarding talent to ensure that operations donít skip a
beat. In todayís competitive recruiting market, staffing
companies need to be nimble and efficient. They need
to invest in digital tools to hire and onboard the best
Many organizations still use manual or paper-based
processes, which are slow, expensive, and error-prone,
resulting in inefficient operations and compliance risks.
Investing in digital operations reduces search time and
costs while delighting candidates and improving security
In this presentation youíll see and learn:
- How companies are implementing pre-hire reference assessments
- What pre-hire assessments can do for your company
- How they decrease turnover amongst high performers
- Why they lead to higher employee job performance
- How they enable top companies to identify the highest potential candidates available
- Learn how the best companies use online assessment analytics to predict candidate performance
- Find out about the analytics intelligence used to improve quality of new hires
- Learn how assessments can be used to maximize employee breakthrough performance
Smart organizations are consistently looking for ways to determine just how effective and capable candidates can be in the workplace. Sure, these candidates have said they can solve this algorithm or resolve that customer problem, but how do they stack up with internal success standards? That's why pre-hire assessments are valuable - they provide extensive insights into candidates' skill sets, pain points, ideal working environments, and more. Such information can then be used to make more informed hiring decisions that can be a game changer for the future success of any company.
Whether it's through using pre- or post-hire assessments, applying managerial feedback or learning results, identifying high potentials is a huge win for determining who will lead your company forward. With such information, businesses can ensure that their most valued employees are promoted, challenged, and encouraged to succeed - and that they stay with your business. Without this data, companies risk losing the talent that keeps them competitive and successful.
Attracting todayís savvy candidate requires much more than a creative job description and a flattering email message. The transparency provided by web sites such as Glassdoor combined with a millennial desire for meaningful work and corporate responsibility have the upped the ante when it comes to employer brand and candidate experience. While many firms have good intentions when it comes to employer brand, these intentions arenít always translated to action, leaving many candidates feeling frustrated as they move through the process. New hires need confirmation that everything they were told in the interview processes is not only accurate, but even better than expected. When the onboarding process falls short of those expectations, candidates immediately question their decision to accept the offer and retention efforts in jeopardy. Join this webcast to learn how to avoid costly new-hire attrition in your organization.
HR is all about serving your people, whether they are shiny new recruits or lifetime employees. But all too often, outdated and cumbersome paper-based processes get in the way of those goals.
Discover how HR departments are using electronic signatures to streamline the on-boarding experience, increase employee satisfaction, and focus staff away from mundane tasks.
Watch this webinar and discover how eSignatures can help you:
- Simplify the new hire process: NDAs, offer letters, background checks and on-boarding
- Streamline compensation and benefits: comp plans, stock option grants, and benefit plan notices
- Reduce admin overheads: holiday requests, contractor agreements, and internal approvals
- Ensure compliance: ISO compliance, new hire check-offs and audit support
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.