Between the Internet of Things, customer experience and loyalty programs, social network monitoring, connected enterprise systems and other information sources, today's organizations have access to more data than they ever had before-and frankly, more than they may know what to do with. The challenge is to not just understand that data, but actualize it and use it to recognize real business value. This ebook will walk you through a sample scenario with Albert, a data scientist who wants to put text analytics to work by using the Word2vec algorithm and other data science tools.
It's all well enough for an organization to collect every slice of data it can reach, but having more data doesn't mean you'll automatically get better insights. First, you have to figure out what you want from your data you have to find its value.
In the domain of data science, solving problems and answering questions through data analysis is standard practice. Data scientists experiment continuously by constructing models to predict outcomes or discover underlying patterns, with the goal of gaining new insights. But data scientists can only go so far without support.
Data matters more than ever to business success. But value does not come from data alone. Rather, it comes from the insights enabled by data. No matter what your role is, or where you are in your data journey, you are looking for ways to drive innovation.
• Do you want to win with AI in the hybrid, multi cloud world? Are you tackling data, algorithms and apps to drive business value from AI? We got you covered. Come and learn how you can simplify and scale your AI projects on Watson Studio. Hybrid cloud use cases spanning cloud, desktop and local are featured.
• Open, trustworthy and secure approach to put AI to work for business
• Go live and scale faster with AI-infused platform
• Build train and deploy models across hybrid, cloud environments – including popular public cloud environments like AWS and Azure
• Flexibility for cloud, on-premise and desktop deployment, bringing algorithms to wherever data resides
• Progressing your AI/data science with Watson Studio
• Register now and get ready to simplify and scale your AI investments to work for your business.
In today’s world, the data is flowing from all directions: social media, phones, weather, location and sensor equipped devices, and more. Competing in this digital age requires the ability to analyze all of this data, and use it to drive decisions that mitigate risk, increase customer satisfaction and grow revenue. Using a combination of proprietary software and open source technology can give your data scientists and statisticians the analytical power they need to find and act on insights quickly.
IBM® SPSS® Statistics provides all of the data analysis tools you need, and integrates with thousands of R extensions for maximum power and flexibility. In this next Data Science Central Webinar event, we will show how SPSS Statistics can help you keep up with the influx of new data and make faster, better business decisions without coding.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.