Published By: Salsify
Published Date: Mar 15, 2019
Read this case study to learn how the makers of Duck® Tape leverage product experience management to increase efficiency and grow market share.
“You need to both be able to create, generate, and optimize great content, and then deliver it to your customers in an efficient and effective way. And that's what I feel like Salsify has done for us - it’s given us that simple point of truth, the ability to manage and measure it, optimize it, and iterate.” - Scott Sommers, Director of Ecommerce Strategy
With a wide range of globally recognized brands like Duck®, FrogTape® and Shurtape® brands, ShurTech needed to develop a more streamlined approach to the ecommerce presence that empowered his team to continually optimize and deliver impactful content to key retail channels like Amazon, Walmart and Essendant.
Learn more about the step-by-step approach the ShurTech team took to:
Build and maintain a centralized, consistent and accessible source of production information to arm all divisions
A great customer experience requires great content. And to ensure all your content meets customer expectations, you need a combination of the right talent, technology, culture, and strategy. It takes effort, but it’s worth it to earn your customers’ loyalty. In this report, we share the nine steps to achieve content marketing excellence, including how to:
• Define a content marketing strategy
• Use personal experiences to connect with audiences
• Speed up and streamline content flow
Published By: Smartling
Published Date: Jul 17, 2014
Today's marketing technology stack offers a simplified, streamlined view of prospects and allows marketers to automate the customer conversion process. You may have a content management system ready to generate compelling content and email and social media marketing systems poised to send that content to prospects in a timely manner. The problem is that many of them don’t speak your language.
The growth of the dynamic publishing market is shaping the way organizations develop streamlined enterprise content management strategies, keep up with shifting end-user content consumption trends and acquire the best solutions for scalability, output and ease-of-use.
Dynamic publishing solutions is critical for content creators looking to address the largest audience possible. In their report, Analysis of the Global Dynamic Publishing Market, Frost & Sullivan examines the impact and vendor solutions.
Download the report to:
• Learn why dynamic publishing solutions are gaining significant traction across all industries and verticals
• Discover which vendors are competing in the market — from those that offer point-solutions, such as XML authoring tools, to those offering complete end-to-end platforms
• Access the latest research and predictions on the dynamic publishing market, which is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2017
How can you, the modern marketer, create an efficient business process that facilitates content marketing and achieves your specific goals?
The answer: by planning strategic marketing campaigns, establishing streamlined processes, and organizing your team to execute initiatives in a more aligned and productive way. Bridging the content gaps in your organization helps you coordinate the efforts of your teams, but also enables you to create superior customer engagements because you’re presenting a more united front to those who consume your content.
This eBook will show you how to do just that. It will describe how to execute a cohesive plan aligned with your company’s goals, organize your campaigns, and coordinate content distribution across departments and stages of the funnel.
Historically in the enterprise, Macs have been managed separately from iOS devices in separate consoles, sometimes by different groups within IT. Traditional domain-joined management posed several problems for today’s modern enterprise. Nowadays, managing Macs like mobile devices means they can be configured over the air, without ever having to be domain-joined. That’s a major plus for global organizations, remote workers and companies who use contractors or freelancers. Unifying parallel device environments enables streamlined oversight, management and distribution of content across Macs and iOS devices.
With AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management, IT can implement a BYOD program and policy for all device types, ensuring personal information remains private. IT has a consistent management experience for all device types and operating systems, enabling a single-pane-of-glass view of all endpoints in an enterprise.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.