A company's products needed constant updates due to changing business rules and regulations, as well as new functionality. However, tasks such as regression testing took too long and consumed too many resources. Collaborative helped to dramatically speed up the process through automation and process analysis, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
Published By: Tricentis
Published Date: Aug 19, 2019
Think back just 5 years ago. In 2014…
• The seminal DevOps book—Gene Kim’s The Phoenix Project—was one year old
• Gartner predicted that 25% of Global 2000 enterprises would adopt DevOps to some extent by 20161
• "Continuous Testing” just started appearing in industry publications and conferences2
• Many of today’s popular test frameworks were brand new—or not yet released
• The term “microservices” was just entering our lexicon
• QC/UFT and ALM were still sold by HP (not even HPE yet)
• Only 30% of enterprise software testing was performed fully “in house”3
• There was no GDPR restricting the use of production data for software testing
• Packaged apps were typically updated on an annual or semi-annual basis and modern platforms like
SAP S/4HANA and Salesforce Lightning hadn’t even been announced
Times have changed—a lot. If the way that you’re testing hasn’t already transformed dramatically, it will soon.
And the pace and scope of disruption will continue to escalate throughout the fo
Discover service virtualization and how it fits into the big picture of software quality. In this book, Service Virtualization For Dummies, IBM Limited Edition written by industry analysts Marcia Kaufman and Judith Hurwitz, learn how to deliver higher quality software by increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your testing processes while reducing testing downtime and testing cost.
The book covers the following topics and more:
• Understand the changing relationship between IT and business — quicker delivery is required
• Examine today’s complex applications — mobile, web, social meet middleware, packaged apps, databases, and mainframes.
• Discover how to begin with service virtualization — build your business case.
• Realize the benefits of service virtualization —enable earlier testing to eliminate surprises and reduce risk.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.