Organizations today aren’t just single entities—they are networks of partners, vendors, and third parties. While interconnected networks are critical for success in most businesses, they also leave data more vulnerable to exposure from bad actors. Because of this, vendor risk management (VRM) is a critical business practice.
Cybersecurity in the financial services industry is rapidly evolving. Do you know how to stay ahead of the curve?
The financial sector has been a pioneer for vendor risk management (VRM) best practices for a long time. Yes cybersecurity practices are continuing to evolve, and regulatory bodies are focusing more on third-party risk. Are you prepared for these changes?
We'll dive further into this topic in this white paper and exploe:
- How the threat landscape has been changing - and what can you do about it.
- Some challenges the financial industries face in taking on VRM.
- Four proactive tips for better VRM practices that you can put into place today.
Download this free white paper now to better understand the changes to cybersecurity in the financial industry and what you can do about it.
Does your organization have sensitive data stored across the globe?
Learn how understanding the global cyber threat landscape can help evaluate the potential risks of doing business in certain nations in this report.
With this guide, you’ll never have to wonder about that again. You’ll learn:
- How to nail down your presentation goals and style.
- How to select metrics your board will care about.
- Things to keep in mind before and after a board presentation.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Why vendor risk management is becoming a standard business practice
- About the challenges organizations face in building formalized vendor risk programs
- How to move beyond "point-in-time" tools and begin continuously monitoring your vendors.
Since Vendor Security Risk Management is a relatively new field, there are plenty of intricacies to come to terms with. To help your introduction to VRM go a little more smoothly, we have compiled a list of FAQs and tips to get you started.
A powerful signal integrity analysis tool must be flexibility, easy to use and integrated into an existing EDA framework and design flow. In addition, it is important for the tool to be accurate enough. This report reviews a validation study for the Mentor Graphics HyperLynx 8.0 PI tool to establish confidence in using it for power integrity analysis.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.