Forrester recently surveyed 225 Information and Knowledge Management (I&KM) professionals with Web Content Management (WCM) decision-making or influencer roles about their WCM strategies for the coming year.
The volume of customer data that marketing departments possess continues to grow at explosive rates. But new research from the Aberdeen Group finds that less than 40% of marketers use this information to optimize and target their campaigns. This "data rich, insight poor" phenomenon is examined in their new white paper, which identifies common analytics challenges-and shows how you can rise above them.
The web content management market is growing based on customer experience management needs, including multichannel delivery, content targeting, analytics, and integration with other technologies. Read on to learn about the best in class CXM products.
Adobe has an exceptional understanding of, and a vision for, campaign management technology. We’ve drawn from our experience to create this document to help you better differentiate the myriad of solutions on the market. This guide provides a comprehensive list of questions and criteria to help companies evaluate campaign management solutions
Discover new opportunities for maturing your data practices—and building your business results. You’ll learn how to move beyond mere web analytics to build a more comprehensive marketing analytics approach that includes mobile, social, and offline channels. And you’ll see how your current analytics capabilities compare to those of similar organizations and where you have opportunities for improvement.
Download the Forrester 2014 Mobile Trends report to discover the trends that are transforming business as we know it—and the strategies you need to gain a competitive edge. You’ll learn about the mobile innovations that will shape 2014, and the overhyped fads that are likely to fizzle.
With the advanced analytics capabilities in Adobe Analytics and the testing and targeting capacity of Adobe Target, it’s easier than ever to realise the potential of data-driven marketing. From creating a complete view of each customer across touchpoints and along their journey, to using predictive analytics, advanced anomaly detection and machine learning to understand behaviours and needs, you can use data to plan, create and optimise the experiences that matter to you and your customers.
With Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager—both part of Adobe Marketing Cloud—media companies can overcome today’s audience intelligence challenges.
Adobe Analytics is an industry-leading solution for applying real time analytics and detailed segmentation across all of your marketing channels. A unified platform and customer ID unlock powerful customer intelligence and help you discover and retain high-value audiences. Make forward-looking decisions with its predictive intelligence capabilities, and find out which of your marketing efforts are paying off with its attribution functionality.
Adobe strives to help marketers not only collect and analyze data, but to turn data into relevant actions that reach customers in personal ways. Forrester has gathered the trends of big data and rich data to give you a sense of how they'll be used differently in 2014.
From web-enabled wristwatches to high-resolution tablets, new mobile devices are popping up all the time, and customers expect your content to work flawlessly and look great across all of them. But that doesn’t mean you have to keep re-inventing your digital assets for every new innovation.
When mobile is done right, businesses reap the benefits. Companies using mobile analytics see an 11.2% increase in marketing ROI compared to a 15.9% decrease for companies that don’t. The Aberdeen Group report, Mobile Analytics: Precision Marketing across Mobile Touch-Points, provides insights into better mobile strategies.
Mobile is more than likely a part of your marketing mix, but chances are, you haven’t defined the metrics you need to measure its success. The Forrester paper, Make the most of analytics to meet your mobile objectives, shares insights from mobile executives and lays out the steps marketers need to take to improve mobile effectiveness.
Download our Field guide to marketing analytics to identify the defining characteristics of mature marketing analytics practices and to learn how your program can join their ranks. You’ll discover four steps to analytics maturity, from benchmarking your current performance to creating a long-term competitive advantage. And you’ll learn how the right marketing analytics can transform your business results.
The more consumers interact with media, the more marketers know about their habits, and the less time they need to plan and guess actions. Mix Optimization Takes Over Planning, a new Forrester Research, Inc. report, shows why it’s important for marketers to transition to a marketing optimization platform and provides key steps that will help enable the transition.
Download our new white paper, Top Analysis Tips & Tricks for 2015, to discover best practices for marketing analytics success. Packed with practical advice from digital marketing experts and industry insight from Web Analytics Demystified, this hands-on guide will help you unleash the power of your Adobe Analytics solution so you can:
• Implement advanced segmentation strategies
• Make the most of marketing attribution
• Build models for predictive analysis
Adobe article that condenses/highlights key findings from the Econsultancy Digital Marketing in the Financial Services and Insurance
Sector 2017 Study, an in-depth, 5000+ word report covering FSI executives’ opinions on:
– General trends in retail banking, investment banking, and insurance
– Internal structures their companies are using to execute digital transformation
– The biggest threats/disruptions in the industry
– The biggest priorities in 2017 (leaders are focusing on both customer retention and customer acquisition, mainstream is focusing just on customer retention)
– Main sources of sales and leads (digital + mobile are steadily increasing sources)
– Digital marketing budgets & investment areas (leaders are investing more in digital marketing automation and analytics)
– Use of the cloud and AI to automate analysis and marketing
– The importance of multichannel personalization
– Innovation in the types/formats of products/services provided (leaders are focusing on imp
Adobe sits at the nexus of content, media, and marketing.
Adobe provides an EMSS offering spanning marketing, advertising, analytics, and content management capabilities. Of the vendors included this study, Adobe maintains the highest degree of overall strategic focus on marketing and consumer engagement. Adobe is investing heavily in its platform’s core services to unify data, content, and shared functionality across products. Adobe stands out for its digital intelligence, content handling, and aggressive rollout of AI features. Reference clients praise Adobe for their application usability and account management.
Adobe is the only Leader in Digital Intelligence Platforms.
Digital intelligence with scope and depth. Your customers come to you from different places, so your data insights should do the same thing. Adobe Experience Cloud’s digital marking and analytics solutions help you combine insights from existing, new, and emerging channels. Read the Forrester Wave™: Digital Intelligence Platforms, Q2 2017 to find out why we stand alone among DI platform vendors.
Adobe offers powerful personalization tools that help you give your customers custom experiences every time they interact with you. With Adobe, you can take control of your data, use AI to achieve scale, and see incredible results.
Adobe Target helps marketers deliver relevant, personalized experiences to highly targeted audiences based on behavioral analytics and audience data. Powered by AI and machine learning, users can deliver individualized customer experiences at massive scale.
Adobe automates the process of turning insights into action by connecting Adobe Analytics to other solutions in Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager. Four features make this possible:
• Anomaly detection. The technology automatically analyzes trends and determines if they are statistically significant — in milliseconds.
• Analyze play button. With analytics, you can take insights and connect them to your email, DMP, and personalization platform in seconds.
• Intelligent alert. A built-in alerting system sends an SMS text or email when it detects an anomaly. There are also predictive algorithms that help you forecast how often the alert is likely to trigger. You can set these to only notify you of the most important changes.
• Intelligent recommendations. It’s simply impossible to manually create every alert you might need, so Adobe is building machine learning directly into analytics to analyze users’ behaviors. Like a virtual data assistant, it co
Forrester names Adobe as a Leader in customer analytics, according to the Forrester Wave: Customer Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018 report.
• We’re a Leader. But we won’t stop there. Adobe Analytics provides a superior product, executive vision, and strategy. We understand the needs of today’s marketers and customer insights professions, while staying ahead
of the curve on future analytics trends.
• Adobe Analytics fuels insight-driven customer experiences. Adobe has turned its mantra of “Make Experience Your Business” inward, by developing a marketer-friendly solution that doesn’t skimp on advanced analytical functionality.
• Adobe Analytics excels at real-time conversion of insights into action, superior usability, and AI-powered customer journey analytics.
• Adobe Analytics’ capabilities, such as Virtual Analyst, powered by Adobe Sensei, use artificial intelligence and machine learning to identify anomalies, contributing factors, and segment differences. What
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.