This paper highlights the advances in closed-loop marketing that enable measurement and optimization of digital marketing efforts. It also describes the challenges that CMOs face when pursuing digital marketing strategies and how next-generation WCM solutions help CMOs overcome those challenges.
This guide is intended for creative marketing and business leaders who recognise that the current technologies and processes that support marketing cannot scale with the demand for dynamically relevant, personalised brand experiences. DAM is about more than storage. It’s a strategic enabler of digital transformation.
Kaum denken Sie, dass Sie sich im digitalen Bereich auskennen, hat sich die Landscha auch schon wieder geändert. Prognosen zufolge wird der Online- und Mobile-Umsatz bis 2018 knapp 40% des gesamten Umsatzes ausmachen. Es liegt also an Ihnen, Ihre digitalenKanäle zur Umsatzsteigerung zu nutzen.
Econsultancy’s 2017 Digital Trends report, published in association with Adobe, is based on a global survey of more than 14,000 digital marketing and ecommerce professionals across EMEA, North American and Asia Pacific markets.
66% of marketers don’t think their companies will succeed unless they have a digital marketing approach. We believe they're right. Marketing in a Digital World follows the results of four companies as they implement their digital marketing transformations. Along the way, you'll learn five steps that every organization should take to revolutionize their marketing and see how Adobe plays a key part in their success.
Read the infobrief for insights on:
• What digital transformation is and how other businesses are doing it
• How you can save time, money, and improve your customer experience with digitally transformed document workflows
• Best practices and first steps in transforming document workflows in your own company
Streamline all your paperwork and processes by going 100% digital in HR. When everything is synced and organized, your team has more time to focus on strategies to attract and keep the best talent. Read Forbes Insights paper, How Digital Transformation Elevates Human Capital Management: Turning Talent into a Strategic Business Force to learn:
- About the technology involved in digital HR
- Best practices when going through digital transformation
- How going digital elevates the role of HR in your company
Read the infobrief for insights on:
- What digital transformation is and how other businesses are doing it
- How you can save time, money, and improve your customer experience with digitally transformed document workflows
- Best practices and first steps in transforming document workflows in your own company
With the right foundation, the road to digital transformation is easy. Find out the steps you can take to start your journey – and start delivering experiences that truly put your customers at the center.
Read the guide, Customer-centric Digital Transformation: What You Need to Know to learn:
• Five steps toward customer-centric digital transformation
• Four key components that make up excellent customer experiences
• Tips and inspiration from industry experts and digital government agencies
The companies that are succeeding today are the ones that go beyond their products and services and create exceptional experiences. We surveyed industry leaders around the world to discover the top digital marketing trends and priorities. We’re sharing the results of the 2017 Digital Marketing Study in Running on Experience.
Read the report to learn:
What strategies and approaches set leaders apart from the rest
Where companies in your industry are investing
The four steps for digital transformation
2017 Trends in Financial Services and Insurance: Customer is Priority
The FSI sector is progressing with a digital, data-driven, marketing mentality, all centered around prioritizing customer experience and taking a more personal approach.
The 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance compiles the information shared by over 800 FSI respondents to see what opportunities and obstacles are shaping the future of FSI.
Read this report and find out:
How data and personalization drive digital transformation
How fintech is leading the FSI chase
Tips to help future-proof your FSI busines
Adobe article that condenses/highlights key findings from the Econsultancy Digital Marketing in the Financial Services and Insurance
Sector 2017 Study, an in-depth, 5000+ word report covering FSI executives’ opinions on:
– General trends in retail banking, investment banking, and insurance
– Internal structures their companies are using to execute digital transformation
– The biggest threats/disruptions in the industry
– The biggest priorities in 2017 (leaders are focusing on both customer retention and customer acquisition, mainstream is focusing just on customer retention)
– Main sources of sales and leads (digital + mobile are steadily increasing sources)
– Digital marketing budgets & investment areas (leaders are investing more in digital marketing automation and analytics)
– Use of the cloud and AI to automate analysis and marketing
– The importance of multichannel personalization
– Innovation in the types/formats of products/services provided (leaders are focusing on imp
See what they’re doing. Adjust what you’re doing.
The companies that are succeeding today are the ones that go beyond their products and services and created exceptional experiences. We surveyed industry leaders around the world to discover the top digital marketing trends and priorities. We’re sharing the results of the 2017 Digital Marketing Study in Running on Experience.
Read the report to learn:
- What strategies and approaches set leaders apart from the rest
- Where companies in your industry are investing
- The four steps for digital transformation
WCM is more important than ever for digital transformation and optimization, so there is increasing pressure to "get it right this time round." After studying this report, decision makers keen to deliver effective digital experiences will be better placed to identify the most suitable vendor.
Electronic signatures can have a dramatic impact on your organization’s digital transformation initiatives, helping to increase productivity, accelerate sales, strengthen collaboration and simplify a wide range of processes across all departments.
However to truly leverage e-signatures, you must ensure that your solutions adhere to the most stringent guidelines for security and regulatory compliance. Here are the most important and pertinent questions to ask potential vendors about security.
Digital transformation isn’t just about speeding up manual processes. It’s about improving customer and employee experiences. Adobe Document Cloud for Office 365 that includes Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Sign, and PDF services, integrates seamlessly with your existing business applications such as Microsoft Office and SharePoint. With this integration, you can convert paper-based processes to compelling digital experiences that impress customers and help employees work and collaborate faster.
See how Adobe can help you accomplish more in less time.
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.