Improving your employees’ experience demands a focus on their daily journey—and the technology you choose has a huge impact. In this February 2019 report from Forrester, you’ll learn how to ask the right questions about your employees’ experience and embrace a technology ecosystem that helps them succeed. The key takeaways from this report include:
• Why the EX technology ecosystem is much more than human capital management systems
• How flexible systems of work help employees succeed in their daily journeys
• Ways that systems of support can nurture, monitor, and recognize employee growth
Download the free guide to learn how to give employees secure, flexible access to the apps, content, and data that they need to work from any device and location. In the guide, you will discover:
• If your current productivity and collaboration tools are falling short.
• 3 questions that will help you spot gaps in your mobile device security that are putting your company at risk.
• Quick ways to improve employee collaboration while enhancing your data security.
The proliferation of cloud services, apps, data, and devices has made IT environments increasingly complex and puts a strain on productivity. To deliver the experience your employees expect, you need an evolved approach that provides robust visibility and better control. Learn how a digital workspace can help you:
It’s no secret. Virtual work already is having a profound impact on the way employees do their jobs and deliver value. And more industries than ever imagined are jumping on the bandwagon. Read this e-book to learn more about why:
• 50 percent organizations increased spending on mobile tech and virtual work over the past three years.
• Oxford Economics expects that number to rise to 70 percent in the next three years
• It’s not too late for you to invest in secure digital workspaces that protect data and boost employee productivity
In this January 2019 report from Forrester, you’ll learn how leading technology companies must engage their customers consistently while learning from their changing needs. To make this happen, IT leaders must offer technical platforms that enable agility and end-to-end integration. This report will show you:
• Why tech leaders must embrace technology that engages and adapts with customers
• The importance of building tech platforms that deliver speed and flexibility
• How to automate and scale Zero Trust security throughout your environments
Get the report to find out how smart organizations are using new strategies to simplify IT infrastructures and empower employees to do their best work:
• Get advice from Google and Citrix on how to manage the cloud transition strategically
• Avoid common cloud work side effects such as excessive application logins, siloed data searches, and channel switching
• Capture a vision for how artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making work even more intuitive and personalized
According to Gallup, 1/3 of employees could be lured away by the possibility of work flexibility. And the best way to securely deliver that flexibility is to move beyond virtualizing desktops and into the secure digital workspace. Read the white paper to see why making the move — with the help of a trusted partner —can help you:
• Improve user productivity
• Empower your IT organization to be more agile
• Better protect your company data
Today's businesses need to drive innovation to seize new opportunity, but cloud complexities can slow the agility needed for that innovation. That doesn't have to be the case. In fact, over fifty percent of organizations now use a multi-cloud strategy to help determine their cloud needs, and if you don't have one, we can help. Citrix Workspaces helps reduce cloud complexity, minimize security risks, and deliver a better user experience.
Download our e-book and find out how a secure digital workspace:
• Centralizes workspace management
• Secures your SaaS and web apps, data, and clouds
• Makes it a lot easier to scale your cloud infrastructure as needed
A mobile, flexible work experience doesn’t just help you attract the best employees—it also helps your organization become more productive and innovative. Read this ebook to find out how Citrix Workspace can help you:
• Empower employees and teams anywhere, on any device
• Simplify and improve both security and endpoint management
• Adopt new technologies more quickly and effectively
WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE WORK IS NO LONGER A PLACE WHERE YOU GO. It’s what you do — a dynamic activity that people expect to accomplish anywhere, anytime, on any device. Supporting today’s workforce requires a digital platform that empowers productivity and ensures security and management at scale everywhere: on site, on the road, or in the cloud.
According to IDC, by 2020, mobile workers will account for 72 percent of the U.S. workforce. And they won’t be just checking email. These workers want to be productive 24/7. That means access to data, documents, and corporate apps anywhere, anytime, on any device. Enterprises, however, are struggling to allow more workers to use additional devices from a multitude of locations.
IT organizations are no longer just a business support function and cost center—they are expected to drive business as part of the core corporate strategy. Adding to this, IT landscapes continue to increase in complexity, complicating management and innovation.
Digital transformation helps IT adapt to these changes. Building a hybrid or multi-cloud IT environment can help you transform successfully. An effective cloud environment can provide:
• Improved infrastructure management and flexibility
• More time for IT to focus on strategic projects rather than manage data centers.
• Better IT cost management
In fact, 49% of companies cite “modernized IT infrastructure and technologies with increased agility, flexibility, manageability, and security” as a digital initiative on their long-term roadmap.
To learn more, download this eBook!
Security threats come in a variety of different forms — from network to web and app attacks. As these form factors continue to morph, they often evade traditional security measures, leaving organizations scrambling to protect their digital ecosystem. With a comprehensive end-to-end security solution, your organization can securely deliver the apps and data your teams need to be productive.
Check out our e-book and discover:
Why a holistic security approach is crucial
What a new security approach looks like
How Citrix solutions provide security across your entire stack
As companies scale, they add solutions leaving employees having to deal with multiple gateways or access points to get to their applications, apps, and data. It creates a poor user experience, slows productivity, and opens organizations to security risks. With Citrix Workspace, IT is able to simplify connections with remote access while maintaining security and control.
Download our e-book and find out how we can:
Provide users with one access point and single sign-on (SSO)
Ensure secure access to apps in the data center, cloud, or delivered as SaaS applications across any device
Help IT reduce complexity and meet compliance and security policies
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.