If you find yourself under the burden of mass emails and wasting valuable time sifting through volumes of unnecessary information, read on to find out why you are not alone and how you can change your working practices by looking to alternative ways of communicating.
In this paper, we discuss:
- How email has developed as a communication tool
- Why email hinders Workflow
- The burden of growing email inboxes
- Our different interpretations of email
- The limitations of email systems
- The problem of spam
- Emails spread viruses
- Email is not the solution
- Online collaboration is the key to improving communication in retail
- The benefits of 4Retail
Credit Union Times is the nation's leading independent source for breaking news and analysis for credit union leaders. For more than 20 years, Credit Union Times has set the standard for editorial excellence and ethical, straight-forward reporting.